TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The role of Top Creator Operations - Community Communications and Creator Education Manager is pivotal in ensuring effective communication, education, and resource dissemination to creators within the Top Creator program at TikTok. This position is responsible for creating, consolidating, distributing, and tracking all communications and educational materials while maintaining a strong collaborative partnership with Cross Functional (XFN) teams and Strategic Partner Managers (SPMs). By establishing communication channels and fostering a well-informed and engaged creator community, this role plays a critical part in enhancing the program's success and the satisfaction of our creator community.
- Develop, create, and curate communication materials and educational resources for Top Creators based on feedback from SPMs and a deep knowledge of the Creator E-Commerce community.
- Establish effective communication channels to provide timely updates, resources, and training to the creator community, ensuring XFN teams, SPMs, and creators are kept informed and involved in the communication process.
- Quantify and analyze the effectiveness and consumption of communication content, seeking input and feedback from XFN teams, SPMs, and creators to continuously improve communication strategies.
- Generate messaging for seasonal campaigns and clearly communicate the associated requirements for e-commerce campaigns, coordinating with XFN teams and SPMs to ensure alignment, address feedback, and implement changes.
- Build and nurture relationships within the creator community and maintain an open line of communication in order to identify painpoints quickly.
- Track and report on the content and materials created for the team, ensuring that program progress and achievements are easily identifiable.
- Monitor and address policy changes, training needs, and best practices that can be delivered to Creators via newsletter, webinar, email or instant messaging.
- Identify opportunities for program enhancements and community engagement initiatives, actively seeking input and feedback from XFN teams, SPMs, and creators, and implementing changes to drive program success.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing, influencer/creator management, content creation, or a related field.
- Proven experience in building and managing Creator Community Programs within a brand or merchant organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze metrics and build a compelling narrative.
- Proficiency in content creation, including written, visual, and multimedia content.
- Knowledge of e-commerce and seasonal campaign strategies is advantageous.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, creators, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable to a dynamic environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $91200 - $143555 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.