We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Build portfolio offers a range of capabilities for both low-code/no-code and pro-code application development. SAP Build portfolio is part of SAP’s Business Technolgy Platform (BTP), SAP’s cloud platform, and is experiencing remarkable growth in customer and developer adoption with raving reviews by media and industry analyst.
With Build Apps, users can create applications using visual programming tools and drag-and-drop components, without the need for coding experience. Build Process Automation enables users to automate business processes and create workflows, while Build Workzone provides an intuitive experience for designing custom workspaces and portals. For pro-code developers, Build Code offers a range of AI capabilities, including code completion, code review, and code analysis, to help drive developer productivity.
Our team is responsible for Product Marketing & Solution Marketing for SAP Build. This role will be focused on driving product marketing for next phase of SAP Build portfolio evolution including enhanced Generative AI capabilities, new developer productcity tools and expanded support for programming languages to create cloud applications.
As a Product Marketing Manager, your work will have a direct impact on SAP Build’s success: You will help define, validate, guide, execute and communicate the value proposition of these products. You will provide an outside-in view of the market, launch new capabilities, rationalize our GTM approach, create thought leadership content, and support analyst briefings and field enablement efforts.
The Marketing & Solutions team for Cloud Application Development portfolio is a high-energy, fast-paced global team of experts who lead some of the most interesting products/services at SAP. We have a data-driven culture and a bias for excellence, and we encourage growth and learning for all our team members. Come join us if you have it in you to rub shoulders with the best in the business.
- Working with the product management and development team to drive product strategy and roadmap
- Collaborating with SAP customers and partners to understand key market feedback and inform product decisions
- Analyze sales and adoption trends to identify GTM motions
- Identifying the value proposition of SAP Build and its integration with other lines of business solutions (e.g. S/4, SuccessFactors)
- Work with SAP’s Partner team to extend the market presence of SAP Build’s capabilities through the ecosystem.
- Supporting Analyst inquiries
- Assisting with the technical review of marketing assets
- Presenting in partner and sales enablement activities
- Take point as a key stakeholder in the pricing and packaging of SAP Build
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s or Master degree with specialization in Computer Science / Information Technology / Business Administration preferred
- Understanding of cloud platform market trends, industry landscape for developer tools and technologies
- Experience working with B2B sales organizations supporting sales cycles, building technical demos and engaging directly with customers and prospects
- Self-starter with passion to be a hands-on expert in the required filed
- Customer orientation with a strong focus on quality
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong communication profile with the ability to articulate and present complex topics to senior level audience
- Ability to understand and analyze customer needs, synthesize requirements and drive execution towards successful delivery
- Good collaboration skills and relationship building with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in an international team
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Minimum 4-7 years of related experience
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 117,100-243,400 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 381336 | Work Area: [[Marketing ]] | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: [[Open to other US/Canada SAP Office locations]] #LI-Hybrid