This role will focus on Trading High-Yield credit.
- Senior Fixed Income Sales/Trader with established book of institutional relationships containing account types such as banks, real money, HF, insurance companies
- Thorough product and market knowledge within agency High Yield & Distressed Credit
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Actively market credit department fixed income inventory by communicating trade ideas to institutional customer base using multiple analytical tools (Bloomberg, Yieldbook, etc)
- Frequent business travel for client and prospect meetings as well client entertainment Maintain prompt and regular attendance
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- BA or BS in a finance or economics related background
- Series 7 and Series 63
- MBA or CFA preferred
- 5-15 years fixed income sales/trading experience
- Candidates for the program must possess a strong, ongoing interest in the financial markets with emphasis on a dealer’s front-office Sales and Trading environment.
- Soft skills such as communication, teamwork, organization
Hiring Salary Range $100000-$150000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant, internal equity and alignment with market data.) Subject to business performance and recommendations of management, this role may be eligible to participate in an incentive compensation plan. This compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position, is offered.