Excited to grow your career?
Our purpose is to 'empower people to save and invest with confidence'. We are looking for great people to join us, so please come and invest in YOUR future at Hargreaves Lansdown.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they don't tick every box. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. We’d love to hear from you!
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Third-Party Risk Analyst to join our growing Information Security team. You will be joining a supportive and progressive team where you will also have the autonomy to use your judgement and be an integral part of protecting HL from risk.
The Third-Party Risk Analyst is a specialist role, with the primary focus being Third Party Governance, Risk & Compliance. This role will support the Information Security function to ensure HL remains effective in protecting critical information assets.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with the technical security aspects of third-party security risk by conducting, as necessary, third-party security due diligence and risk assessments for vendors, suppliers, partners, and contractors.
- Maintain vendor risk repository of artifacts including regular third-party vendor certifications and assign risk scores to HLs suppliers and partners.
- Develop and mature processes and procedures for third party risk management, including due diligence and third-party incident management.
- Feed into MI packs that will be reported to senior stakeholders demonstrating levels of compliance against a key control and outstanding risks.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to provide advice in relation to third party information security risks, recommending risk mitigation strategies and or advising on risk exceptions based on the business' risk appetite.
- Demonstrable experience in a Third-Party Risk or Information Security role, ideally gained in a regulated environment, such as the finance sector.
- Confident to make independent decisions with the ability to convey technical concepts in layman terms.
- Understand security across - policy, culture, third party governance, compliance, and risk management.
- Exposure and understanding of security risk management in a NIST and ISO27001 aligned environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work through processes efficiently.
This will be a two-stage interview process, consisting of an introductory conversation and competency and behavioural based interview.
This role is permanent, full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. We offer a hybrid flexible working pattern to enable you the option of working from home and coming into the our Bristol office.
Here at HL, we’re the UK’s number 1 investment platform for private investors, based in Bristol. For more than 40 years we’ve helped investors save time, tax and money on their investments.
To achieve our mission, we believe we have a workplace like no other, with constant learning, dynamic teams, and a great ethos. We're steered by core values that promote service, quality, innovation, and opportunity in everything we do.
What's on offer?
- Discretionary annual bonus* & annual pay review
- 25 days* holiday plus bank holidays and 1-day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase an additional 5 days holiday (during annual enrolment window, if eligible depending on start date)
- Flexible working options available, including hybrid working
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pension scheme up to 11% employer contribution
- Sharesave scheme - have a real stake in HL’s future
- Income Protection & Life insurance (4 x salary core level of cover)
- Private medical insurance*
- Health care cash plans - including optical, dental, and out patientcare
- Help@hand and an Employee Assistance Programme
- Gympass - gym memberships and wellbeing apps available
- Variety of travel to work schemes with free bike storage and shower facilities
- Inhouse barista & deli serving subsidised coffee and sandwiches
- Join HL’s sports, I&D networks and volunteering groups (two paid volunteering days per year)
- LifeWorks Discounts on services, restaurants and retailers
* dependant on role level
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Recruitment & Onboarding team for more information.
Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates.