Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for the overall safety and security of all persons and property associated with any Green Bay Packers Facilities including, but not limited to, Lambeau Field, Titletown District, Don Hutson Center, Packers Pro-Shop Warehouse, and Practice Fields.
This is a third-shift position. The hours are 12:00 am – 8:00 am with 6 days on and 3 days off rotating schedule.
- Responsible for exterior patrols and door checks in all weather conditions.
- Responsible for routine foot patrols through Lambeau Field, Titletown, and other Green Bay Packers properties.
- Monitoring and responding to various types of alarms.
- Monitoring a CCTV system and various technology systems related to safety.
- Utilizing a 32 multi-channel radio system.
- Managing outside groups within their rented spaces.
- Locks or unlocks buildings according to scheduled openings/closings.
- Assists with providing security at special events.
- Assists with enforcing the vehicle traffic and parking regulations as needed.
- Coordinating and assisting other departments with items of concern.
- Responsible for logging subcontractor visits with badges and keys.
- Escorting employees to their vehicle when called upon.
- Provides information, directions and assistance to visitors or employees.
- Ensuring security of loading dock and all materials dropped off.
- Coordinating with internal departments to ensure proper distribution of dropped off materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2–3 years of experience in similar security role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respond to emergency call-in situations.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to assist injured/handicapped persons in use of wheelchair, and/or getting in and out of vehicles.
- Experience operating a hand-held radio, portable fire extinguisher and basic electronic alarms is preferred.
- Knowledge in formal first aid, CPR, or First Responder training is desirable.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to reach, stoop, pull, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 65 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods.
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
SUPERVISES:This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SUPERVISED BY:Assistant Director of Security
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Resumes must be submitted by February 21, 2024
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.