As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- As Mid-level Quality Engineer Tester, you will be responsible for executing and managing test cases for the project using your advanced proficiency in Test Execution and Management.
- Your day-to-day activities will involve identifying defects, reporting issues, and collaborating with the team to ensure timely resolution.
- Execute and manage test cases to ensure quality testing of financial services. Identify defects and report issues to the team for timely resolution.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure effective testing and quality assurance.
- Utilize advanced proficiency in Test Execution and Management to optimize testing processes.
- Ensure compliance with quality engineering strategy implementation and system integration testing SIT standards