The engine that keeps Accenture running at high performance. Our Accounting and Finance professionals fine-tune the financial designs for our global organization to operate at top speed in any country, anywhere in the world. We double-check the financial rules, set the controls and keep an eye on risks –– all with the drive of putting Accenture's capital and resources to the best use for our clients, our employees and the local communities we work in. Are you detail-oriented yet broad-minded to work on an inclusive and diverse team? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture.
Excited about the future. You are optimistic. You can see opportunities that other people overlook. You are a big believer in dreams. You set your goals and work toward them – one step at time, always moving forward.
Client Financial Management Analyst – provides their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, client-related time and expenses, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Monitoring or advising on engagement financial status, engagement capital assets, and technology rental equipment
- Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
- Providing value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Preparing or assisting in the development of pricing calculations for engagements