Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The engine that keeps Accenture running at high performance. Our Accounting and Finance professionals fine-tune the financial designs for our global organization to operate at top speed in any country, anywhere in the world. We double-check the financial rules, set the controls and keep an eye on risks –– all with the drive of putting Accenture's capital and resources to the best use for our clients, our employees and the local communities we work in. Are you detail-oriented yet broad-minded to work on an inclusive and diverse team? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture.
Excited about the future. You are optimistic. You can see opportunities that other people overlook. You are a big believer in dreams. You set your goals and work toward them – one step at time, always moving forward.
Client Financial Management Analyst – provides their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Kick-start your summer in our training program to learn the latest analyst skills
- Launch the reports for various engagements, projects and programs happening all across Accenture
- Join up with a mentor to learn about Accenture's internal financial accounting processes
- Keep an eagle eye on costs/expenses and report those items in a program's budget
- Raise a flag if a project is going over-budget or overspending on equipment and technologies
- Use your Accounting and Finance chops to:
- Reconcile accounts
- Archive data and reports
- Forecast management activities
- Track contract compliance