TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
We aim to bring discovery, inspiration, and joy back to shopping by making TikTok the e-commerce channel of choice for merchants, creators, and partners. The TikTok Shop Health Category Team (SMB) is looking for a retail champion to help us build our business and drive the growth of our category. This role sits in our larger SMB team, which supports small and medium businesses, social sellers, and emerging brands.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our e-commerce team in the US, to help build a social commerce ecosystem where buyers, sellers, and creators can thrive. The Content & Creator Manager - Health (SMB) will help TikTok Shop merchants tell a holistic brand story that brings their products to life, leveraging different formats. They will connect creators to brands to generate content that engages customers and drives revenue.
- Source a high volume of quality affiliate creators and pair them with our TikTok Shop brands
- Partner with merchants to craft a content strategy that will drive conversion
- Devise and implement content strategies that elevate our merchants' presence on TikTok Shop and contribute to revenue growth
- Work with cross-functional teams and present to business leaders
- Create actionable recommendations, leveraging insights
- Help implement best practices across the category operations teams
- 3+ years experience of creator e-com affiliate partnership management; mixed experience in social media platform side, brand side, and creator agency side is highly preferred
- Ability to take an analytical approach to creating content with an eye on driving GMV and hitting revenue targets
- Experience in the shoppable commerce space, ideally running multiple accounts
- Experience working with affiliate campaigns
- Experience writing creative briefs/storyboard
- Strong knowledge of and experience with live streaming is preferred
- Strong connections with creators and creator agencies is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A good team player, fast learner and open to changes
- Attention to detail, affinity with numbers, strong in problem solving
- Familiar with TikTok and mainstream e-commerce platforms, experience in content-based e-commerce is highly preferred
- Experience working with different-sized clients
- Well-versed in industry trends
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $111467 - $192533 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.