TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
TikTok Core Product team's goal is to provide the best user experiences to create, consume and enjoy content on TikTok. We're looking for Talented Product Managers to expand the boundaries of TikTok by continuously inspiring users to create creative content in diverse formats. You'll be working with global functional teams to build innovative user-facing products.
- Deeply understand the differences in value between photo, text and video, and develop ecological grading standards for photo-text content and a content labeling system for photo-text;
- Build recognition capabilities based on grading standards to verify rationality; implement application strategies for content tags in various distribution scenarios;
- Relying on the photo-text grading tags, analyzing the distribution status of photo-text content and accounts, and collaboratively recommending the application of product landing tags on the distribution side to improve the content consumption experience of photo-text in TikTok;
- Deeply analyze the supply and demand ecology of photo-text, maintain observation and understanding of ecology, find the weak links in the evolution of photo-text ecology, and guide them through strategic optimization;
- Able to maintain observation and understanding of the ecosystem, find and solve photo-text problems collaboratively; sensitive to content and understanding of users.
- Bachelor's degree or above, more than 2 years of product or related industry experience
- Work experience related to content, community, and submitted products is a plus
- Work experience in Data Analysis, Search, and Recommendation Strategies is a plus
- Excellent in communication, documentation and project management, particularly implemented in a cross-functional and global role
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $165000 - $372600 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.