About The Team:
The Planning team is our most data-driven team in HelloFresh, which sees the planning, scheduling and analysis of the production of our boxes comes to life! With hundreds of thousands of customers relying on our Planning team to plan the production perfectly and start the process of feeding the UK!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Amending customer order data to a Data Protection format to help produce efficient production plans for Operations
- Prepare inputs and outputs for various tools/software’s to support efficient production planning
- Liaise with senior operations management/internal stakeholders and agencies to produce forecasted and final labour requirements
- Implement improvements of planning tools by taking on product ownership and using initiative to improve and develop planning functionalities for the team and wider business
- To solve planning related problems effectively under pressure and escalate appropriately in a timely manner
Who You Are:
- Have the ability to process large amounts of data sets
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Previous experience of working with a warehouse management system (WMS)
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: The Granary, Unit 3, Chalker Way, Banbury, OX16 4XD
Work Schedule: Wednesday to Saturday - Rotating - one week at 6am-5pm and one week at 9am-8pm
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.