- Will work directly with the AEM or Multi Solution Architects owning the full-cycle of technical solutions of the applications to build a robust unified technical implementation and toolset. You will work with team to find and analyse present and anticipated future technical challenges with the projects.
- Define and decide development technology and platform, define development standards, tools, processes, etc.
- In collaboration with the Backend Architect discuss, formulate, and document a vision for Frontend architecture and approaches.
- Detail out and refine higher-level architecture decisions into a lower-level design.
- Lead implementation of technical and infrastructure initiatives to support architecture decisions.
- Overlook and review the work of the team to ensure that the architecture decisions are being executed and the team is following coding standards and architecture guidelines.
- Consult the UI team with ongoing projects. Help them align solutions with the architecture vision and industry best practices. Make software design (application-level) decisions with the team, take software architecture topics for further consideration and unification.
- Ensure technical knowledge sharing between development teams on related or similar projects.
- Lead the research on specific topics, experiment with various technologies, and provide recommendations based on your findings.
- Proactively identify technical debt and product areas that require attention or improvement at the architecture level.
- Constantly develop yourself and the team in technology advancements, research new approaches, tools and best practices in the software architecture and design space.
- In depth knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 (Less, Sass, Tailwind is a plus) with excellent knowledge of BEM methodology is preferred.
- Experience with Design System and knowledge on Atomic design paradigm is a plus.
- Extensive Experience in ReactJS is a must
- Experience working with RESTful and GraphQL APIs and Integration UI skills
- Experience in implementing Web Accessibility WCAG guidelines.
- Knowledge on Core Web Vitals, GLHS is required
- Experience working on Testing Frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, karma , Playwright will be a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience in building PWA applications.
- Good knowledge of Node & npm, advanced knowledge of build systems such as Webpack/Grunt/Gulp etc, including Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing best practices and Continuous Integration processes (CI/CD)
- A strong understanding of approaches and techniques to optimize web performance and Accessibility (WCAG) compliance.
- Familiarity with OWASP security; Aware of headless commerce implementation.
- Experience in building the front end for the AEM platform is an advantage.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Creativity, curiosity, and constant learning are celebrated aspects of your career growth journey. We’re glad that you’re pursuing a new opportunity at Adobe!
Put your best foot forward:
1. Update your Resume/CV and Workday profile – don’t forget to include your uniquely ‘Adobe’ experiences and volunteer work.
2. Visit the Internal Mobility page on Inside Adobe to learn more about the process and set up a job alert for roles you’re interested in.
3. Check out these tips to help you prep for interviews.
4. If you are applying for a role outside of your current country, ensure you review the International Resources for Relocating Employees on Inside Adobe, including the impacts to your Benefits, AIP, Equity & Payroll.
Once you apply for a role via Workday, the Talent Team will reach out to you within 2 weeks. If you move into the official interview process with the hiring team, make sure you inform your manager so they can champion your career growth.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless ofgender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our internal careers site or to complete the application process, please contact email@example.com.