Factor is a new and exciting venture within the HelloFresh Group for Europe! We hope to conquer the European markets by delivering fresh and delicious ready-to-heat meals. With plenty of exciting and exciting challenges ahead, you’re empowered to make an impact and evolve around business requirements.
We’re looking for a Jr. Operations Analytics Coordinatorin the Factor Operations-team who can make an impact by providing stability and coordination to our weekly operations.
You’ll be engaging in 60-70% recurring weekly tasks and stakeholder check ins, providing stability and efficiency to our operations. And 30-40% ad-hoc support and data-analysis to support the team in navigating challenges and seizing opportunities.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, are passionate about data-driven decision-making, and possess the skills to streamline operations, we invite you to apply!
“As a new operation within the HelloFresh Group, you have access to proven knowledge, tools, and best practices over years of experience. At the same time you feel the daily thrill of contributing with your own perspective and insights, in an ever-evolving landscape”
What you’ll do
- You Excel in leveraging tools such as Google Sheets, where you manage data and use it to streamline processes.
- You conduct in depth analysis to give meaningful insights to the rest of our team, supporting strategic decision making.
- You bring stability to our team and operation, by either working on recurring tasks or responding to dynamic ad-hoc circumstances.
- You demonstrate clear and organized communication with downstream stakeholders, conveying data and decisions in an understandable manner.
- You’re able to seamlessly adapt to changing needs, bringing resilience to our team, enabling us to evolve and thrive.
What you’ll bring
- Fluent in English
- An analytical mindset and experience in using data as basis for decision making
- Proficiency in Google Sheets. Affinity with (basic) SQL is a pre.
- High level understanding of operational downstream supply chain processes.
- Strong communication skills working with various stakeholders, from different countries and backgrounds.
- Confidence in the knowledge that foundational tasks are executed with precision.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, tasks, and work environments are essential
- Ability to enhance, document and streamline repetitive operational tasks
- You’re pro-active, ambitious, and make things happen - just like the rest of the team!
What we offer
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities - we’re a fast growing startup!
- 24 holidays based on 40 hours per week - pro rata
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office if you live more than 5 km from the office with a maximum of 40 km one-way.
- A discount on your weekly, Factor, HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
A career at HelloFresh group is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Lastly is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.