About the role
We envision a future in which HelloFresh leaders continue to have timely, relevant insights on the return of investments of teams, fast-tracking investments and trade-off decisions that result in outstanding business outcomes. The product-portfolio team supports that vision by advancing how leaders and teams plan and prioritize investments in technology and how they communicate learnings and track the execution of these plans.
As a Senior Analyst II in the product-portfolio team you will have a unique opportunity to advance our analytics expertise. You will work closely with the cross-functional senior leadership of the technology team (i.e. Product, Design, Engineering, Data) and with with other teams in HelloFresh (i.e. HR, Finance) to meaningfully increase the quality of insights and underlying data that drives strategic investments decisions in tech.
You will work independently to design and deliver meaningful insights, and will be required to showcase an outstanding ability to solve problems in ambiguity and excellent communications and project management skills.
What you’ll do
- Independently generate monthly, quarterly and ad hoc insights that address crucial business questions and provide actionable, conclusive recommendations for senior leaders
- Proactively identify, deliver and maintain scalable solutions (i.e. reports, dashboards, data models, analytics models) that advance the quality of the product-portfolio insights
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders across HelloFresh to continuously improve data quality and the processes that generate these data
- Interact productively with senior stakeholders (up to C-Level), understanding their needs and requirements, and creating an environment conducive to decision-making
- Mentor your peers and increase the data literacy in your immediate team
What you’ll bring
- You have extensive experience with business intelligence or similar role in a fast-paced work environment. Understanding of digital products development life cycle, product planning practices and business cases creation are a plus
- You are proficient with SQL, JQL, gSheets and at least one data visualization tool (we use Tableau in HelloFresh). You are skilled in developing simple data models and understanding possible analytical models
- You can operate with high ambiguity, have proven ability to manage senior stakeholders (including C-level, work cross-functionally, and are confident to influence business decisions through quantitative and qualitative insights
- You are highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth and healthy debate
- You are an outstanding written and oral communicator, can explain complex concepts and know how to encourage action in your audiences
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.