We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Digital is one of the leading and most innovative teams in the company, aimed at delivering exceptional customer experiences in a scalable, speedy, and personalized fashion. The purpose of the organization is to support the Customer Success board area with a broad range of services and methodologies across the customer journey to guarantee the acquisition of net-new customers and the successful adoption and expansion of our products. Most importantly, helping more customers run better ultimately translates into a safer, cleaner, more connected, better enabled, and more equal world.
SAP Digital team prides itself not only on the outcomes, but on exemplifying our company values: Build bridges not silos, embrace differences, keep the promise, stay curious, tell it like it is, and live the leadership credo.
The Digital Sales Development team guides and influences customers to take informed decisions in the early stages of their digital transformation journey by creating a world-class engagement experience. This team is responsible for building and nurturing pipeline of sales opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with the Sales and Marketing teams, focusing on prospecting into the SAP install base and net new name accounts, while nurturing leads into qualified opportunities within their assigned space. This team drives digital and high-quality engagement with potential customers delivering superior customer experience.
As a Digital Sales Development Associate, you will work with a team focused on sourcing and nurturing demand to grow SAP’s Cloud ERP & LoB footprint in NNN & IB across all industries, working with SAP & Partners resources, as well as Customers. You will be focusing on SAP’s solution area described below.
Solution Specialization: SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition (also reffered to as “S/4HANA Public Cloud”, “S/4HPC)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition is the next evolution of Cloud ERP, providing organizations with the tools and technology to effectively manage their business processes, drive meaningful insights and actionable recommendations, and improve productivity and efficiency across the enterprise. It is part of the SAP S/4HANA suite, the next-generation business suite that runs on the SAP HANA in-memory database. SAP S/4HANA Cloud includes the core functions of traditional ERP systems such as finance, procurement, manufacturing, sales and supply chain management. It uses the SAP Fiori user interface for a modern and intuitive user experience and can be flexibly expanded with additional Line of Business solutions from other Lines of Business.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
The purpose of this position is to extend SAP's market coverage in the dedicated segment by generating new pipeline through:
- Executing Targeted Outbound Campaigns via phone, chat and email. For targeted outbound campaigns, leads will be qualified according to the applicable methodology, and handed over to Sales using standard global process.
- Accelerating pipeline and increasing conversion by executing programmatic recycled (discontinued / disqualified leads) and reconstituted nurturing (aged pipeline)
- Nurturing leads received from other demand generation functions and progressing stalled pipeline. For targeted outbound campaigns, leads will be qualified according to the applicable methodology, and handed over to Sales using standard global process.
Digital Sales Development Associate generates and qualifies leads through proper means, and nurtures aging leads and opportunities, and eventually hands over fully qualified leads to their assigned Account Executives for further sales progress.
The Digital Sales Development Associate will be co-located in the Digital Hub. They will be joining in territory and account planning to support the team and will be the future candidate pool for transition into sales roles.
Campaign Execution & Lead Management:
- Plan and execute call and e-mail activities to generate leads using the most efficient means together with manager/expert
- Support and cooperate with Field Marketing, Solution Specialists, Account Executives
- Align with Sales colleagues for most effective territory planning and execution, covering all routes to market
- Generate and qualify leads through proper means (cold calling, phone campaigns, email actions, etc.) in alignment with management
- Pass qualified leads to Sales resource for opportunity management and execution
- Regularly review lead pipeline and progression. Proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns using standard procedures and reports
Training & Enablement:
- Assist in activities to enhance demand generation and product/solution skills
- Be active part of either classroom, e-learning, virtual classroom, or mentor-lead activities
- Complete all enablement requested in a timely manner
Experience and other requirements:
- High volume activity working environments
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills
- Highly positive “can do” attitude to make things happen and willingness to learn fast
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong project management and analytical skills, integrity and team spirit
- Fluency in English required
- Must be located in the Boston Area for three days a week in office.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the hourly base salary rate range applicable for the posted role. The targeted range for this position is 14-53 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidates will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. SAP offers limited benefits for employees hired into hourly or like roles subject to appliable plan/policy terms. A summary of benefits and eligibility requirements can be found by clicking this link: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 386686 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid