Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position will assist the department in providing legendary service to exceed expectations of all Lambeau Field guests and internal team members. This is a paid internship and entails full-time weekdays (40+ hours). The intern is required to work all home games (pre-season, regular season and post-season), training camp and specified events such as annual Shareholders Meeting, concerts, and Family Night. Intern may be asked to work nights, holidays and weekends as needed.
Timeframe: June 2024 – February 2025 (nine months)
*The official start/end date is subject to change and will be determined by the Green Bay Packers depending on the length of the season.
LOCATION: This position is based onsite at our offices. This is not a remote position.
- Assist with daily operations at the Atrium Guest Services desk, reception, and switchboard areas.
- Support preparation of gameday staff job fairs, seasonal training, and new-hire onboarding.
- Assist with coordinating all staff communications, gameday/event staff scheduling, employee response tracking, and informational resources.
- Support staffing efforts needed for organizational events such as the Annual Shareholders Meeting, Hall of Fame Banquet, concerts, and training camp.
- Assist with training camp preparations and operations.
- Distribute department information needed for daily operations.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as needed.
- Passion for providing legendary experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- Undergraduate studies in hospitality or related field.
- High level of customer service experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Problem solver, proactive self-starter, and multi-tasker.
- Work independently and as part of a large group/team setting (upwards of 180 employees).
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Teams.
- Available to work non-traditional hours including evening, weekends and gamedays.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operate in professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Some heavy lifting is possible.
SUPERVISES:This position does not have any supervisory responsibility.
SUPERVISED BY:Manager of Guest Services
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Resumes and cover letters must be submitted by March 15, 2024
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.