Every year the Los Angeles Rams bring together millions of fans across the country and around the world as we play for the chance to be named the best team in the NFL. But the Rams are about much more than just football. We are about the legacy of fandom that brings together generations of families year after year, we are about the excitement of sport and live events - an experience that cannot be replicated, we are about our community and making a meaningful impact in the world around us and we are about our city of Los Angeles and ensuring we embody and represent the diversity and uniqueness of this city. As an organization we strive to make our city better by connecting people through sport, both on and off the field.
There is no better place to watch and play football than SoFi Stadium. In joining the LA Rams, the Associate Manager of Game Presentation will play a key role in the development of overall game presentation concepts, best in-class-entertainment, world-class and forward-thinking show content and interactive technology. This is the entertainment capital of the world and the Rams have demonstrated in four seasons at SoFi Stadium that music and culture is at the forefront of how we bring Rams gamedays to life in support of an outstanding football and fan atmosphere. This is a very exciting chapter and we are and looking for passionate individuals looking to help us grow.
- In partnership with the Vice President of Game Presidential and Experiential Marketing, contribute to sourcing and booking talent including performers for pregame ceremonies, talent for in-game and halftime.
- Be a marketer for the Game Presentation and Experiential vertical to request creative, package and promote all aspects of gameday fan experience initiatives across O&O and artist channels
- Handle performance inquiries and maintain master database of talent
- Coordinate talent travel, arrivals, green rooms, logistics and rehearsals for anthem, color guard, pregame and halftime performers and other influencers as needed
- Create and distribute comprehensive schedule for gameday staff and all performers
- Be the lead stage manager to take direction from the producer for live elements including but not limited to team introductions, national anthem and color guard, pregame and halftime performances, etc.
- Oversee additional stage managers as needed to support pregame show, live in-game hits with stadium host, fan participants for in-game interactions, etc.
- Coordinate credential and ticket requests and fulfillment for all gameday vendors, honorees and talent
- Source, receive and distribute game by game thematic giveaways for fan activations
- Be a steward of the Rams brand values when liaising with Stadium Operations and all internal and external parties
- Participate in analysis of game presentation performance and be proactive in adjustments that align with drivers of fan satisfaction
- Contribute to year-round tentpole planning and execution including Draft House, schedule release, Training Camp and additional fan growth experiences as necessary
- Work with other departments and collaborate effectively
- Manage season intern dedicated to the department
- Responsible for hiring, training, and management of Rams House Hype Squad
- All other departmental support as needed
- 3+ years experience in the sports and entertainment industry with live production required
- Demonstrated expertise of the entertainment industry including relationships with artists managers, agents, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of live production a requirement
- Demonstrated experience managing a field team
- Experience following a script, preferably knowledge of Shoflo
- Ability to think on your feet and communicate real-time details effectively with producers including reasonable headset etiquette
- Proficient in full Microsoft suite for standard business communication and internal presentations
- Team player! Dominate your role and be a part of the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for all gamedays and rehearsals which includes extended hours, nights and weekends
Physical Considerations of the Position
- Walking, standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting of equipment and carrying up to 50 pounds
- $75,000/yr. - $85,000/yr. depending on experience
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.