Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork.They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handlingas much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve oursystems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit variousdifferent deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in oursuccess, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- Look after the administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates before, during and after their employment, following all of our procedures
- Work with our consultants in to gain an understanding of the various roles and requirements, and then format the information
- Follow up with suppliers if we need more information on contracts or references
- Manage our renewals process alongside our consultants
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare
- Book meeting rooms – and interview rooms for hiring managers
- Support consultants with internal and external advertising
- Keep all induction materials up-to-date and make sure it’s delivered to all new starters
- Look after our central inboxes
- Make sure our digital and paper files are always fully up to date through regular auditing and archiving
- Support our consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings
- Understand our client responsibilities and servicers, working as an active team player in the wider team to help us achieve our objectives and Service Level Agreements, and exceed expectations
- Provide support for ad hoc projects