WORK OPTION: In-Office
The NBA is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and the NBA’s own advisors, any individual working onsite in our New York and New Jersey offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The NBA will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
The Support Coordinator role assists the Corporate Services department with day-to-day responsibilities. This role will work independently and collaboratively on a variety of tasks and assignments, maintaining confidentiality.
- Draft and review bios for all meetings.
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls for Corporate Services leadership
- Responsible for confirming conference rooms are set up properly.
- Liaise with IT for staff meetings to ensure AV equipment is operational.
- Set up meals and beverages as needed.
- Provide on-site pre and post-production support at meetings and events, including but not limited to audiovisual and other logistics
- Coordinate department shipping needs for events
- Ordering and distribution of merchandise and VIP gifts for staff
- Handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Travel to NBA Events as necessary - 5-10% of the time
Required Education/Professional Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years professional administrative support experience
Required Skills/Knowledge Attributes:
- Confidentiality and discretion are key, this individual will have access to sensitive information
- Ability to be innovative with creative problem-solving methods
- Strong familiarity with MS Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to help at all times
Salary Range: $70,000
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.