TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to join our team and as an Affiliate Marketing Governance Program Manager. This role will be responsible for managing the governance and experience processes for Sellers offering affiliate commission plans to Creators, as well as Creators discovering products with affiliate commission plans and creating content tied to those products. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in Affiliate Marketing for a US Ecommerce platform as a program or product manager, showcasing a proven history of quick decision-making, operational excellence, and effective cross-functional collaboration.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain the eligibility criteria for Sellers to offer affiliate marketing plans to creators
- Maintain the eligibility criteria for Creators to receive affiliate commissions by creating content, such as short videos or host Live events, that showcase a seller's product(s)
- Collobrate with cross-functional owners such as Account Management, Seller & Listing Policy, Creator & Content Policy, and Product teams to build and execute strategies that maintain a trusted search and recommendation experience for Creators looking to promote trusted quality products as well as Sellers searching for trusted Creators to promote their products
- Ensure that all Affiliate Marketing strategies and product development follow all compliance rules and offer a trusted customer experience
- Report on monthly/quarterly affiliate program governance metrics & compliance trends
- Perform market research & maintain affiliate governance best practices
- Assess current affiliate program governance and experience framework and tools, and propose recommendations for optimizations
- Manage and maintain audit & escalation processes
- Query & analyze data on an ad-hoc basis to identify issues, perform root cause analysis, or deep dive into seller metrics to support Customer Support or Account Management team members
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of product or program management experience in Influencer or Affiliate Marketing Programs for Ecommerce, specifically in the US region
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven operational plans
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of affiliate program governance & program management that align with business objectives
- Self-driven with a high degree of ownership and have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and planning/project management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a demonstrated capacity to balance speed and quality
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $108088 - $196544 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
Our company benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support our employees to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are:
10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.