The department's main task is to produce meal kits for our meal boxes in accordance with food safety requirements and established quality standards.
Now we are looking for one committed and independent leader, ready to take on an exciting role as one of two Shift Leaders in the Kitting department.
We believe you are an enthusiastic leader who takes responsibility and ownership for tasks and gladly collaborates to achieve great results.
You contribute with leadership skills and experience, an ability to build teams and inspire our team members. You focus on quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
In your role as a Shift Lead, you are responsible for leading the production of meal kits. Your teams consist of two levels of leaders (Blue collar) and up to 150 production workers.
Together with your leaders you guarantee that the production delivers the best quality to targeted performance.
To guarantee your team is doing the right thing at all times, you engage your teams, monitor and control the processes and make sure your teams are complying with the procedures.
You guarantee that the team is following the safety and hygiene rules. You act as a role model, give safety observations and remind the rules to the teams.
You are proactively looking for solutions in order to allow the teams to continue producing (quality and efficiency focus).
You are responsible for the work environment within your area and according to delegation.You are responsible for leading Blue collar leaders within your area of responsibility. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the operation within your area achieves its objectives regarding Environment/Health/Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
The role is a combination of operational and strategic responsibility where you also contribute to the development of your area of responsibility towards set goals.
You collaborate daily between the departments with the aim of ensuring that production, logistics and quality control on the site collaborate and are optimized.
The role involves ensuring, through active leadership, that the staff develops, feel good and thereby deliver quality.
To fit this role, we would like you to be structured, strategic, communicative and that you have a good ability to manage conflicts. Furthermore, it goes without saying that you lead others by being an example, and have an ability to motivate others.
We believe that you live within a reasonable commuting distance to Bjuv and have a driver's license and your own car
- Be responsible for, together with your approx. 100 -150 team members, achieving the goals decided by the Site Production Manager.
- Plan and inform within your area of responsibility how the day is to be planned/executed.
- Hold responsibility for yesterday's KPIs, deviations, work environment and quality must be communicated with your Leaders to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Lead the operation in your area both in short and long term, which means that you must both make decisions that ensure today's operation but also in the longer term to ensure the long-term goals of the business
- Hire, train, and assess the performance of workers
- Lead and implement new standardized processes
- Perform Root Cause analysis on deviations and take corrective and preventive actions
- Conduct regular performance reviews with your team members
- Hold responsibility for safety and working environment for the employees at the workplace and ensures that the team follows laws, rules and policies.
- Lead together with other departments to anchor and implement relevant decisions concerning the entire business
- Identify improvement areas and actively works for solutions and ensures implementation to ensure the highest quality and performance
- Lead and develops employees towards set goals
- A High School Diploma
- At least 3 years of experience in leadership of larger personnel groups within production.
- Proven experience within production and driving improvements
- Knowledge of work environment responsibility and knowledge of general personnel issues
- An ability to inspire, train, and develop a large group of employees and manage multiple production lines
- Lean Production competence such as 5S, Poka Yoke, Kaizen
- Good communication skills and proficiency (required) in both Swedish and English
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget
- Mental health support through online subscriptions
- Monthly pension scheme including health insurance benefits
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 35+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- Additional perks: Nordic Language classes, discounts for our neighboring gyms, company events and parties, and fruit & snacks in the office
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.